Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Monday 4 August 2014

Is your hair not doing what you'd like it too? Here's why!


You get up in the morning and aren't happy with your hair. So you wash it, put tons of product in it, blow dry it (you still aren't happy with it) so you go for the hot tools. You style it as perfectly as you can....and still...it looks awful. Ponytail it is...still not happy.

Have you ever noticed that when you don't care how your hair turns out or put no pressure and your just playing around that's when it turns out the best?

Well, here's your answer. You're trying to control it. STOP! I used to be one "THOSE" who would wash my hair everyday and blow dry it. Yes, yes it was DRY as hay.

On this recent trip I had no access to a hair dryer so I was forced to let my hair air dry...even my bangs! :O I started to see that I naturally have nice wavy/curly hair, so now I rock it.

Take a chance and see want happens, to ease the process of controlling you hair which is especially hard to do when traveling, here a few steps you can take:

1.  Start by washing your hair every 2 days. (It save you time and your hair some breakage).  When you do wash it, dry half of it and let the rest air dry.
2. If your prone to frizz this Arbonne hair serum does the trick! (less is more)
3. Play around with some messy up do's. Pintrest is great for picking up ideas. Remember don't control just let it be and play. It doesn't have to look exactly like the picture, no one will know ;)
4. Feeling a bit flat? I understand you. Dry shampoo is your best remedy. (less is more)
5.  TRUST Let your hair do it's thing. The more you trust and give it love the better it will look! 

Travel safe loves!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig