Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Why I've fallen in love with Stradivarius?

From their cheekily worded t-shirts, to their wonderful high heels, Stradivarius is the ultimate store to go too when looking for something that's urban yet sophisticated & my favourite...practical! Being a makeup artist, you need practical items your closet!

Since 1994 "Stradivarius makes dreams a reality for all those girls who are too young to dress like their mothers and too sophisticated to dress like Teenyboppers."

http://www.stradivarius.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ItxStandardCompanyPage?storeId=54009550&langId=-1&catalogId=50109552

What started as a family owned business with an innovative concept in fashion in Barcelona, Spain. It is now international with stores 877 stores in 57 countries! One of them is Poland and every time I go over I always stalk up on some Stradivarius goodies.

As they say they are for women between the ages of 20-35 (young professionals) you can find things to mix & match to dress up or down or go straight to formal. Not only affordable, but also good quality items is something I really appreciate.

I'm pretty sure that I've received compliments on almost every item that I've brought back with me from Stradivarius. Absolutely in love with their clothing, brand & philosophy.


Check out their lovely "Making Of" video!

Nomadic Beauty
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig