Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Monday 10 November 2014

Fashion Thursdays: Classic Knits & Plaid

I just checked out Stradivarius(click on the link to view November's lookbook) and I am totally digging this lookbook for November. A mix of classic knits (MY FAV!) & plaid, which I would have personally never put together. But after skimming through this lookbook I feel like I will venture out into that plaid world! 
 Here are two of my favourite images from the lookbook! I love how the makeup is keeped pretty and simply with some eye contouring & cheek contouring with great brows and lip that just enhances her natural lip colour. Although the November lookbook is a bit more "rough" looking, the makeup balances it out!
Definitely looks like a comfy but fashionable transition into winter!
Nomadic Beauty
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig