Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Monday 24 November 2014

Beauty Monday: November Favourites!!!

November is coming to an end, so what better way to end it then to talk about some of my favourites from the month of November. So excited to share with you all!

My number ONE : Formula X Nail Polish, awesome for the on-the-go girl! No chip for at least 5 days. Why do I prefer this nail polish over Shellac or Gel? Because even after you take it off your nails are in perfectly good shape! No wear & tear which is my fav thing about it. It is a 4-step process, but don't worry, it dries super fast! It comes with a Nail Cleanser, Base Coat, Colour & Top Coat.

My number TWO: I did feature this mascara on my blog last week, but I couldn't help myself but post about it again! I absolutely L-O-V-E "It's A Long Story Mascara"! It help grow my lashes, my lashes are healthier than they've ever been & it coats my lashes beautifully! If you would like the full article on the mascara please click on this link: http://nomadicbeauty.blogspot.ca/2014/11/beauty-monday-batting-my-lashes-with.html
                                 


My number THREE: Arbonne's Tinted Moisturizer, as the seasons change my combination skin does become dryer. So before I apply my "Got You Covered Powder Foundation" by Arbonne, I dab a bit of this tinted moisturizer to help with the dryness.


My number FOUR: Totally in love with Josie Maran's Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil. This past month my lips have really taken a beating from the dry weather. And by that I've been trying to stay away from lipsticks that sometimes tend to dry out my lips. So that mean no to colour:( 
But with this Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil I could have a sheer colour while still moisturizing my lips!!! 

P.S I've become obsessed with berry!




My number FIVE: Ok, I CANNOT rave ENOUGH about Benefit's High Brow in Champagne! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Perfect to highlight right underneath the brow and when I need a quick fix in the morning or just have a day of running errands I apply this pencil in my tear duct area to give my eyes a bit more luminosity and finish it off with so mascara EST VOILA! Perfect makeup in 5 minutes. I think this fat pencil has become a staple in my personal makeup. 

That's all for my November Fav's! I'm curious to see what products I'll discover for December! Stay tuned!


Nomadic Beauty





SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig