Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Thursday 6 November 2014

Something loveable about Stradivarius

First off, let's start off with how much I love their fashion videos. I love film & I love fashion! Stradivarius's videos give you the best of both worlds with their artistic angles paired with models sporting their latest collection. All this with the music they accompany it with? How could you not love their videos?

So I watch their videos for inspiration...and of course pleasure. But one thing that really inspires me is that include the different countries that their stores are in. Stradivarius was started in Madrid, Spain and is now in 57 countries around the world! They interview fashion bloggers from different countries (not just Spain) & show you cool places as well. 

I love to travel & I love diversity! This is one of many reason I've fallen for this company.
Here are a few examples of their videos.

Fashion Blogger from Berlin

Fashion Blogger from Amsterdam


Photographer & Fashion Blogger from Madrid


Blogger from Poland

Enjoy!
Nomadic Beauty

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig