Radiance logo

Radiance logo

Monday 22 February 2016

Blemish Treatment That Works!


I must say I don't have acne prone skin and thankfully I never have. But once a month I'll always get a few pimples and always in the most visible spots...of course. As a teenager I've learned that piling on makeup just makes it worst.  On my quest to treat these little invaders, I've gone through countless "blemish" products, that either kind of work or just don't. Well, this pink little bottle of goodness does it's job and does it well! Indie Lee's Blemish Lotion is just perfect!

Why I love it: 

With 8 ingredients it's 100% natural which is one of the most important things for me when it comes to skin care. (All the ingredients are basically natural antiseptics, some with drying properties and others have nourishing and repairing properties)
- It's an over night treatment that only take seconds to apply
- It reduces redness and inflammation

Disclaimer: This product does not get rid of pimples overnight...I don't believe any product does. But it DOES help the healing process and reduces the amount of days of having to deal with a visible and painful intruder. 


How to use it:

Make sure to let the bottle sit in an area that is doesn't get moved too much because the alcohol and pink paste are meant to separate. If it does end up mixing just wait for the product to settle. After it's separated dip a cotton swab into the sediment and apply on to affected areas. I like to do it overnight and let it do it's job, or you can let it sit for a few hours if your at home and then wash it off. 

"Where do I get it?!"

You can get it online at www.indielee.com OR I got mine at The Detox Market in Toronto which is where I discovered this wonderful skin care company!


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I have really dark body hair and I'm light skinned. I try shaving but it only grows back darker and quicker! I want a product that won't irritate my sensitive skin on my bikini area, my bum, my stomach, and armpits. Any good products?
    Toronto Beauty Spa

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig